more about how Territorial Sportsmen, Inc., serves you!
- Provide scholarships for young people.
- Promote conservation and maintenance of healthy fish and wildlife populations and habitats.
- Promote fair and equitable fishing and hunting rights for sportsmen and women.
- Represent the interests of outdoors users in local issues involving or affecting natural resources.
- Promote land use decisions to maintain access to public lands.
- Promote and maintain friendly and respectful relations between sportsmen and state, federal, and private landowners.
- Educate people in fish and wildlife conservation, adherence to hunting and fishing regulations, and firearms safety.
- Promote conservation legislation.
- The Golden North Salmon Derby.
- Construction of public use cabins in cooperation with state & federal agencies.
- Contributing to the construction and operation of indoor & outdoor shooting ranges.
- Educating decision-makers in state government regarding fair and responsible allocation of fish and wildlife resources for sport users.
- Promote safe hunting and shooting activities by sponsoring Hunter Safety Education programs.
- Support outdoor-related youth activities.
- Membership in the Territorial Sportsmen is open to any person who supports and adheres to the purposes of the Territorial Sportsmen.
- Voting members must be 16 years or older. Junior members, 15 years or younger, are welcome and encouraged to join.
- Membership is annual. Membership is automatic for contestants in the Golden North Salmon Derby unless the purchaser checks the “no” box on the ticket declining membership.
- Lifetime memberships available.
|For more information contact:
PO Box 32712
Juneau, AK 99803
Phone: (907) 789-2399
Territorial Sportsmen Scholarship Foundation